Autumnal Mevagissey

Sunday 12 December 2021


We popped to Mevagissey last month after my hospital appointment, I needed a distraction and what better place to go than Mevagissey. We sat down and had a sausage roll and enjoyed the nice chill in the air. I love watching people walk past with their dogs as the dogs will usually come up to us and say hello, animals are the most purest of souls bound to make anyone smile. Speaking of animals I met the most gorgeous cat who let me pet them, they had such a pretty fur coat. I also saw my first Robin of the year chirping away in a bush, I managed to get a beautiful picture of it which you can see below. 

We went into a few shops in Mevagissey but never ended up buying anything. I wasn't really in the mood to go shopping if anything I just wanted to sit and listen to the bustling village. I may hate hearing the seagulls of a morning but listening to them whilst sitting by the harbour is something else. Enjoy some of the pictures I took that day:

Have a Merry Christmas ♡




Comments