Waving Goodbye to 2021.

Tuesday 21 December 2021


How is it winter already? Autumn zoomed past us, it was so mild but now we have reached winter it got cold so quickly within a day! Luckily my cat gives me lots of warm snuggles. She has been poorly lately and has now been put on a special diet which she was far from happy about. Now Christmas is days away I can breathe a sigh of relief, although it's only the two of us Christmas still feels extremely stressful this year I promised myself that I wouldn't allow Christmas to stress me out.


We had planned our food shop and Christmas list in advanced but to be honest I never really wanted to celebrate this year. It's definitely been a trying time so much so that I've been in a battle with myself over not feeling in the Christmas spirit. It just doesn't feel like Christmas to me, I keep holding on to the fact that 2022 will bring me good news and better luck and it's basically all that has been occupying my mind, I NEED 2021 to be done with. Before autumn ended I took a few of pictures of the path near my house, sometimes it looks disgusting from people dumping rubbish down there but on these days it definitely looked like the ultimate autumn haven and my go to place to clear my head.


Of an evening the path lights up with golden sunshine from the sun going down, then it travels to the front of my house, golden hour is one of the best parts of my day. As far as updates with me go, I haven't written any reviews properly, someone keeps sending me nasty comments and messages to mess with my confidence and unfortunately it worked. Anyone have any ideas on how to stop feeling like a failure I would love to have them! Other than all that everything seems to be going well. James bought me angel wings for the Christmas tree to replace the angel Giz broke, It's to represent my angel babies and show that they're always in my heart.


This might be my last post of the year, hopefully in the New Year I will be in a better mindset. ♡ take care and remember Christmas time isn't about putting yourself in debt to make others happy.


Comments