The Vast Beauty of Luxulyan.

Tuesday 26 October 2021


James and I have been here a few times now, it's one of them places that's not only perfect for taking the kids to burn off energy but also taking in the scenery and rich heritage around you (which you can read about HERE). Once again I had never heard of it but when James showed me I was taken in by the beauty and greenery that surrounded us. We visited a few times over the summer and enjoyed the sunlight spilling through the trees and leaves above us, it was such a calming and beautiful atmosphere that we plan on going again now it's autumn time. Check out my pictures:


There are a number of mini waterfalls that you come across, the water spilling over rocks is mesmerising. 




I have a lovely calming video over on tiktok of the valley as well which you can find HERE.



Comments