A Different Style of Photography.

Monday 14 October 2024


Hey everyone, it's been a few months, I have been quite busy, but we won't go into that! It's now autumn, I had a wonderful summer it was full of so many flowers, beautiful scenery and photography, which I've been posting over on my Instagram. In the time I've been away, I had my birthday, and I wasn't too sure what to expect from it, I have so many different interests, and what I'm gifted with is always a surprise. I knew I wanted something to do with photography, I have well and truly surpassed my expectations with my photography this year, and I'm so proud of myself. I looked into other styles and lenses and settled on Macro photography.


What is Macro photography? In simple terms, it's extreme close-up photography, the details are much clearer on objects such as insects and plants, etc. I already love taking photos of both of these things, but I also wanted to show the close-up details of what they look like. I'm not the best at it yet, and I still need a lot of practice, I have the time and patience for that, luckily. The kit I used was from Amazon called the Selvim Phone Camera Lens Phone Lens Kit, it fits perfectly onto my Samsung S22 and works really well. At first, I was very confused about which camera lens on the back of my phone I had to use because I have 3 on my phone, other than that it's easy to get to grips with and comes with 4 types of lenses, Fisheye, Wide Angle, Telephoto, Macro.



Out of all the lenses, the Macro is my favourite, I find the Telephoto lens to be very awkward to use because it's so big, but once you set it up on the little tripod that the kid comes with, it's much easier to use. The kit is around £30, which is on the cheaper end of the price tag for lenses like this, I'm having a great time learning how to use them. Eventually, I do want to invest in a DLSR, they are pretty pricey but worth it for what I'm going to be using it for, though. Before even saving up for one of these, the main thing I want to try is a telescope that you can attach your phone to so you can take pictures, The moon fascinates me, the texture, colour, how it works.. everything makes me so curious as does wanting to know what's out there in space, but alas that will cost a pretty penny. I've added some images to the post that I've taken with my Macro lens.




I should have some more content out in the coming weeks, I just need to transfer images from my phone over to the Mac and finish off some game reviews over on my main blog for now hop on over to my Instagram for any new updates and photopgraphy!



Don't forget to water your garden

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ʚɞ ⁺˖ ˖⁺ ʚɞ

Comments